Just a normal and simple blog
Sunday, January 24, 2010 8:15 PM;
Dear blog,
It has been such a long time since I went back to Orchid Park.

A few weeks ago I went back for the first time ever since I had to return to school to take my O level cert. I wrote about that day but didn't felt like posting it until last night after I came home from the alumni dinner.

It was kinda a last minute thing going back to help up choir for cca orientation with Ming gui, Manda and Qiong hui. The moment I stepped into the school I became somewhat excited cause I was eager to see how much the school has changed. And I began to remember each and every incident that happened at each and every spot around the school. Went around finding the teachers that used to teach me, asking each other how have we been. Most of them can't recognise me at first and was shocked to see how much I changed.

I was this close to posting some of the old photos but decided not to in the end. Don't ask me why.

I guess most of the times we're too occupied with the present and busy wondering what can happen in the future, that we took the past for granted. Without the past, we wouldn't be what we are today. Probably few years down the road and when I look back at the recent photos, I'll laugh at myself and wonder what am I doing back then. Like what I'm doing now.

Then came yesterday's alumni dinner. Even though I didn't felt as much as the other time I went back but I guess the dinner was not that bad. Coincidentally our table was all 2a4 people. Anyways it was good to see old teachers that aren't teaching in Orchid Park anymore, old schoolmates and of course, older seniors when I was in sec1 or haven't came in to the school yet. Hahaha

But I though the best part of yesterday was going for a ride in Dicky's jeep after everything. I can't say how damn good it felt to be standing on the jeep with the top open and going on a fast speed. I guess I probably acted like a little boy cause I was really high.

I know the photos are kinda dark but still the jeep looks damn cool.

I still got some other things at the back of my mind that I want to talk about but I think I'll leave them for another time.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.