2 Nov
Sunny day
Sunny day
Dear blog,
To be honest, for the past few weeks I didn't felt like writing anything at all. But on the thursday night 2 weeks back, suddenly so many thoughts just came into my mind and I started writing. School had started but somehow it feels a little weird, its as if things doesn't seems right. I don't really know how to explain but I just hope the last semester in SP will be a good one.
Quite a few things happened, interesting stuffs that I learnt about. I don't know where things are going now and I don't know where to go from here. But let's see what will happen this time round, again.
So IPOD was over last sat. We came up 4th out of the 12 teams. To be honest, we barely scrapped through into the quarter finals and we got into the semi finals by luck, which is kinda a long story. By right I should be very happy and contented then we managed to move to the quarter finals and even the semi finals. But we were close into getting into the finals which we are grantee at least a 2nd place. O well, I guess I'm glad enough that we managed to attain such a achievement which is the best out of my 3 years in IPOD. And I think I exhausted and pushed myself too hard that after the whole thing I was feeling abit giddy and headache during dinner that night. And that my body ached for a few days after that day. But I guess its all worth it, since its for the sake of basketball.
So afterglow was over just yesterday. Though its different from last year's but somehow I can't help but felt the same feeling at the end after everything. Philip and I had a great time talking about last year's trip, afterglow and everything else that happened. There were so many memories we just smiled and laughed when we thought of them. And we realised that a year just passed so fast. So I guess this is it, the whole journey of the Sri lanka trip is over, again. Its kinda sad but as usual, we have to move on.
U know I always wanted to have a time machine. I was just thinking how good if time can be stop during the holiday period. Though I was packed with stuff almost every single day but I thought it was one of the funnest time for me this year and I really enjoy every single moment of it.
My mum bought some motivational posters a few days ago and I came across one of them which was particular interesting. It says, "In life, what sometimes appears to be the end is really a new beginning."
Ben.