Just a normal and simple blog
Monday, October 19, 2009 6:45 AM;
19 October
Sunny day
Dear blog,
I don't know where to start, or how to continue. Its been awhile since I last wrote.

So I came back from Sri Lanka 2 weeks ago. Right from the start of the trip it felt a little weird already. Somehow throughout this whole time I didn't have alot of thoughts and reflections as compared to the first trip. I guess being there kinda became a routine for me since I know what's coming next most of the time. The night when we reached the camp area, the moment I stepped out of the bus, it somehow felt as if I came back home. Seeing the familiar faces which most of them still remember us. The kids also asked where are some of the people who were there the other time. Its kinda heart warming to know how small an impact we made in their lives by just doing what we did.

I definitely felt more this time round on the morning when we were left the camp. I can't describe how much I felt when we were on the bus leaving the camp area. I know this time I really wont have the chance to ever go back there again since I'm in my final year and I heard they won't be coming back the next year.

I guess the first trip was better overall cause the work, the planning, the faciliation was not as good. But there were good times during this trip too, the three beaches we went to was really beautiful. I can't describe how much I really enjoyed myself during that time. Somehow I became like a kid, running on the beach, into the sea and playing in the water. One of the few moments I really enjoy the time there.

I'll continue another time cause I have to go now. I still got some things to say, or maybe not. We'll see.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.