7 September
Cloudy day
Dear blog,I finally have time to sit down and just relax.
The past few days have been so damn hectic. Straight after our last paper on monday we had a class chalet on tuesday. It was definitely fun but I thought it was also more of crazy then fun. Doing so many crazy stuffs like cycling from 8pm to 4am on the first day, playing mahjong almost half of the time while we were in the chalet, and having only 5 hours of sleep for the two days which could only be 10 mins if I didnt chose to slept at the last morning. Not forgetting lastly, driving Hewett's car which I thought was the craziest thing that happened. But still other then all those crazy moments it was a great time of bonding, knowing each other even better through the late night talk. Also had a surprised birthday celebration for Hewett and Vivian on the last day which I guess really came out from nowhere. Anyways details and photos of the chalet are in Vivian's blog.
Reached home on thursday but didnt went to sleep until at night. Woke up early on friday and went Pula ubin recee again for the whole day which we had to cycle, again. I really dont think I want to touch any bicycle for a few months. After that all of us went straight to meeting till around 10 plus. Again reached home, bath but didnt went to sleep immediately.
Sat was a damn rush day for me. I thought I had everything planned out well but so many things crop out suddenly. First there was basketball in the morning, which ended late. Then had to rush home and bath and rush to sch for OSLT training at 12. (I'll talk about OSLT another time) Quickly went and grab a sandwich from subway and walk to t755 instead of t1755 and of course I was late. Training until around 4 and we had to go little india. Kinda waste of time since I done that exercise before and also I cant tell the group where are the places we have to go, but I know I have to go. Then halfway Dicky called and said Fengling was flying off to Beijing for 6 months for itp. And I had to cancel another appoinment after the little india trip and rush to changi instead of another place at first. Reached changi and when I was walking up from the mrt station to T3 I suddenly remember the other time I came to the airport. (Nevermind, I dont want to go into that) Quite many people came and send Fengling off. Thought it was good to see old secondary classmates and schoolmates again but still, it felt kinda weird. (I dont want to go into that also)
Sunday had family chalet. I was half bored to death and just keep bbqing to keep myself occupied but I know that I have to go, have to spend time with my family and relatives since we dont meet up as often anymore. Anyways later on meeting another group of old classmates at minds cafe. And tomorrow will be another fully packed day. (Really dont want to go into that) Lastly, rio camp at pula ubin from wednesday to sunday to end off the week. Wow.
No doubt its going to be one of the most packed holiday I ever had. I still got quite many old friends to meet and catch up with, really. Just hope that I wont do everything for the sake of doing but also remember each and every experience. I still got alot of things to say but I guess I have to leave it for another time. (Cause u can see that my post is already so damn long)
Ben.