19 August
Sunny day
Dear blog,
I don't know why but every time I want to write something, I'll hold myself back.A few weeks ago when I came back home I don't know why but I started feeling weird. I was looking through my email for some old mail about games for rio camp and I stumbled upon the email that Kay wrote after the incident. I don't know, everything just feels so weird the few weeks back.
Its kinda funny that I always tend to do things even when I know its not really the right thing to do.
Are u a person that thinks of the consequences before u do anything or are u a person that do things without considering the consequences and just do what u want to do? I guess I'm the latter. I won't think of the consequences at the end of the day but just do what I want to do at that point of time and enjoy the short term joy.
Some photos from the recee.








Ben.