5 July
Rainy day
Dear blog,Rainy day
The 3 weeks break went past just like that and mid-semester test was just over.
For the 3 weeks I have been going to the school gym almost every mon, wed and fri. And before that in the morning I'll either go swim or there'll be basketball practice. There was a week I had gym, played basketball for 2 days consecutively already and there was training again the next day. I really wanted to go for training but somehow my body kept telling me not to. I can't believe how much exercise I did over the holidays, but I guess its a good thing. One, to prepare myself for the big event coming, my dream. Two, to make myself dead tired so that I don't have energy to think about anything else. I like the feeling.
Also meeting up with people that I didn't get to meet up the other time. And I was suppose to revise for mst during the holidays but I don't know why I have no motivation to study at all. Now I don't even bother to study one day before the paper. I really need some from of motivation that I don't know where to find it from, or who.
I really don't know what's wrong with me the past few weeks. But I guess knowing that the people I really care for are happy, I'm happy for them too. Knowing that they are doing fine, enjoying the time spent with people they themselves care for or with their love ones.
Whereas for me I spent some time thinking. I don't know if I should open the new door. I'm afraid that it'll end the same way as the past few doors, close.
Ben.