Sunny day
Dear blog,
Its been a year since I started writing like this, to you. So many things have happened and so many things have changed since then.
Tomorrow is Xing Zong's one year death anniversary. Yesterday Kay and I went to visit him. Bought him his favorite long john lunch as we promised him the other time. Talked to him for awhile and then let him have his meal. While waiting Kay and I were talking about the past, and how it would be like now if Xing Zong was still around. Packed up and said our goodbyes to him. Actually I feel there was so much things we want to say but just that we don't know how to. It's just weird. But anyways, we're looking forward to the next time we visit him again.
I was explaining to a friend about the incident. And as I was explaining I suddenly remember the feeling we had at that point when the incident happened. I compare now and then, I guess there's improvement. At least now we balance our time out and try to spend time with other friends. Like I told that friend, I guess we don't want the same thing to happen to us again. Its quite a big thing that happened in our life till this point of time. And no matter how long ago it has happened, it will leave a mark inside.
I feel that I don't know about so many stuff recently. Its kinda sad that so many uncertainties stop me from doing so many things. And a few weeks ago, I've been seeing death on shows and thought about them. I have to say I didn't realise how afraid of death I am until now. Being unable to spend time with people that u want to spend time with, being unable to say what u want to say to people, being unable to do so many things that u want to do.
Death, is a scary thing.
Ben.