Just a normal and simple blog
Sunday, June 7, 2009 2:06 AM;
I don't know how to start.

In the morning I saw 2 missed call from Dicky. I got a feeling something was wrong so I called him back. He told me Dixon met with a motorbike accident and passed away. When I heard that, I started to feel as if its that very faithful day almost a year ago again.

U know, a few days back I was just thinking about Xing Zong. Its going to be his one year death anniversary soon, 26 July. And then, Dixon's accident happened. I start to wonder why things have to happen the way its happening. I thought I had already learnt the lesson to appreciate every single moment I have with people I really treasure. But why does it have to happen again? It seems not really fair to take away 2 friends within the time span of a year, it really isn't. And again the feeling really sucks.

I went to the funeral just now to see Dixon for one last time. When I was looking at him lying peacefully in the coffin, I suddenly remember the times during sec1 and 2. I still remember we bought a pokemon deck for him for his birthday and he would play with us even though he don't seems like a person who plays pokemon card. He wasn't a bad person at all, cause I can see good in him.

And even though we didn't talk much after secondary school, I was always hoping that one day the 8 of us can put aside everything and meet up for one more time. But then again, who am I kidding. I can't even bring the 4 of us back together, what's more 8 of us. But anyways that's not the point.

The point is yes no doubt I'm sadden by the fact I lost another friend, but I guess I have learnt to accept the fact that nothing is forever. And I'm really feeling alright, at least I didn't felt as bad as the other time. I just need some time to think. Thanks to those who asked and talked to me. I guess this is another point in life that I have to go through.

Goodbye, again.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.