Just a normal and simple blog
Friday, June 5, 2009 11:58 PM;
5 June
Sunny day
Dear blog,
The past week has been quite hectic. And again, so many things have happened.

I got alot to say but I guess I just want to say thanks to the people who planned and was involved in my 19th birthday celebration. When I saw them I was absolutely surprised and shocked cause I didn't expect anything at all on that day. After 2 years of being able to figure something was going on before the surprise happens, I finally got surprised this year. Thanks to my classmates who were also waiting for the surprise to happen. I really appreciate everything. And thanks to the people who wished me before the day, on the day, after the day and way after the day.

The day before the friday, I decided to take time out and skip school to spend some quality time with my parents. We went to some chinese restuarant for lunch and went to sit singapore flyer after that. Then on the actual day we went to have seafood for dinner. Went home and spent 2 hours replying individually to those who messaged me. Overall the two days were great and I'm glad I didn't did anything else but spent time with my parents.

Time flies, so fast its been a year and I'm 19 already. I guess I really have to focus and think about what I want to do from now on. And to stop being dependent on people, physically and emotionally, really. I feel like hitting myself very hard for falling for the same trick twice. It sucks.

I'll end off by posting a photo taken on that very day.


I think I'm going to take another break again. I thought after coming back from my rest I would feel recharged and continue, and maybe things would be better. Things are slightly better now but still, not really better. I guess I feel kinda burnt out by everything and that something happened which kinda affects me. Two incidents. I feel like there's nothing much to keep me staying.

I know all these doesn't make sense but what matters is that its good enough I understand.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.