Just a normal and simple blog
Saturday, June 20, 2009 12:07 AM;
20 June
Sunny day
Dear blog,
It seems like there's so many things happening that I haven't even talk about it yet and there's progress already. Nevertheless, I'm still going to say what I wanted to say a few weeks ago, a few days ago.

I still don't get why things have to happen the way its happening. Not only a recent death but why I STILL tend to run away whenever I encounter problems that I cannot solve at that moment. I hate it when things always becomes this way, that I have to distance myself away. I told myself time and time again that this is not the solution even though I always feel it is. I'm still trying to get back 2 people that I kinda lost but yet another one has to appear. I kept trying to find a chance to talk to the other 2 but I always can't get the words out whenever there's a chance. I tried to try.

Ok, so I typed that some weeks ago. And now things are getting better, I guess. We're trying to fix whatever that has happened but I don't know if things will get back to how it was before. I guess to me relationships is just like glass. Once u drop it will break, and no matter how u try to fix it there will forever be a crack there. Whereas for the other 2. One, I said what I wanted to say but there was no reaction. The other one, I know there will be reaction but I didn't said what I want to say. I can't cause I know if I did it will all go back to square one, which I guess is not a good thing for the both of us. But at least I know that I tried, I really did.

Its kinda ironic, that on one hand I'm saying that things will never be the same as before and on the other hand I wish that everything can get back to how it was before. But I guess I know and I should really put it in my head that life goes on no matter what happens, one can't remain in the past where its no more.

Something happened a few days ago which I guess affected me a little. Told Kay and Lionel about it and they feel the same way as I did. Even though I wasn't really serious, at least I think I wasn't, I don't deny that I felt something during the whole time. But anyways that same night something good happened. I always believe in the saying, when god closes one door for u, he'll open up another one.

I was thinking whenever I feel like shit is it because of me and what I did, or is it them. I really don't know.

I guess human and human relationship is a really funny thing.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.