Just a normal and simple blog
Monday, May 25, 2009 10:38 PM;
Let's go

Welcome Party



Primers Orientation Camp






Primers Award Night


Food Junction






25 May
Sunny day
Dear blog,
So many things have happened, so many thoughts and feelings.

Though its has been a tiring journey but it was definitely worthwhile. And even though we didn't got a proper ceremony, I'm just glad that Paul and Kay came. I can't say how much I felt when Kay agreed to go. This saturday will be the last event at least for the time being. I don't know what will the journey be like after this saturday but still, I'm looking forward to whatever that will happen after that.

I'm looking forward to going back to a year ago, when it was just the beginning of everything.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.