2 May
Cloudy day
Cloudy day
Dear blog,
let's talk about the holidays that was just over a few weeks ago.
I had attachment during this holiday and the experience was kinda great. I still remembered how nervous I was on the first day of work thinking how will be my company be and I didn't expect that my company turned out to be so good. I calculated I worked for around 5 weeks after subtracting the number of days I "work from home" and the half days and off days I had. And I still get paid, fully. Yes, my supervisor and colleagues were that nice. Also, I have to say this attachment kinda brought the class more closer, especially Lionel, Kay and me. Most of the class met up for dinner on 3 occasions after work and Lionel, Kay, Jocelyn, Kaiwei and me met up for lunch every other day since we were working around the same area.
Talking about meeting up, its been quite a fruitful holiday for me as I made an effort to meet up with friends during this period of time. If I'm not wrong this is the most number of friends I met up in a holiday. Be it old friends that I haven seen for quite some time, or poly friends that matters. It really feels good to see them again.
let's talk about the holidays that was just over a few weeks ago.
I had attachment during this holiday and the experience was kinda great. I still remembered how nervous I was on the first day of work thinking how will be my company be and I didn't expect that my company turned out to be so good. I calculated I worked for around 5 weeks after subtracting the number of days I "work from home" and the half days and off days I had. And I still get paid, fully. Yes, my supervisor and colleagues were that nice. Also, I have to say this attachment kinda brought the class more closer, especially Lionel, Kay and me. Most of the class met up for dinner on 3 occasions after work and Lionel, Kay, Jocelyn, Kaiwei and me met up for lunch every other day since we were working around the same area.
Talking about meeting up, its been quite a fruitful holiday for me as I made an effort to meet up with friends during this period of time. If I'm not wrong this is the most number of friends I met up in a holiday. Be it old friends that I haven seen for quite some time, or poly friends that matters. It really feels good to see them again.
Let's talk about school which has started for 2 weeks already.
Time flies so fast that we're in year 3 already, and soon we'll be graduating. No doubt we are starting to feel the stress already with a year long project and other sort of projects. But I guess this is all part of being a final year student. I also went back to gyming recently since I figured its about time to start training for napfa. And even though the last time I really gym was a year and a half ago, I felt that the training wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I hope I can stay constant for the rest of the year. Which also applies to basketball.
I was kinda bothered about certain stuff a few days back, and still is. But being the usual me running away from problems, I guess right now I just want to focus on studies(haha), gym and basketball and stuff I'm doing in Primers. I don't want to think about other stuffs, I try not to cause I'm feeling kinda tired.
The next few weeks will be very busy, with so much stuff going on. I just hope that everything will turn out well.
And I just realised its May already.
Ben.