Just a normal and simple blog
Friday, April 17, 2009 4:44 AM;
17 April
Sunny day
Dear blog,
Are u a person that believes in sheer coincidence, or do u believe in fate? Wait, you're not even a living thing. ...

I was on the train one day, thinking about a unbelievable incident that happened on a very special day a few months ago. When I reached my stop I came out of the train. I saw there were many people walking down the stairs and since I was still early I decided to walk to the other end and take the escalator down. When I was walking halfway, I suddenly realised the incident I was thinking about earlier on, happened AGAIN. When I went down the platform, the only thing came to my mind was to walk quickly and to another direction.

I couldn't really sleep the past few days. Whenever I lie down, I tend to think about the whole incident and if I did the right thing. And the more I think about it, the more I regretted walking away. The feeling just sucks. This time round its not a potentially great friendship but its definitely a great friendship that I don't want to lose, again. I hate it that I always run away from problems.

I'll have to think about the whole situation again and what I have to do to get it right. But anyways let's talk about better stuffs.

April 3rd. It was a special day to me. It marks a day of returning for me, coming back from breaks.

First it was returning to the court for me, basketball. Its been almost a month since my last practice. But what else is interesting is that, on the day I return for practice we played a full court match already. The last time I played a full court match was about half a year ago. My team didn't won at the end of the match, but I did put in effort and play even when the odds are slightly against us. To me, that full court match meant something to me as it signify something special. But anyways it was great to be back playing with my teammates again.

Besides basketball April 3rd is also the day I return back to Primers, from my indefinite break. That night was the very first POC meeting. I thought since I started my journey from Primers orientation camp, it was only right of me to return for this event to help up. I still remember that particular day last year the first POC meeting, it was so different from now, so far off what I had in mind. I guess you can say that I'm kinda disappointed cause I was expecting much more. I have another rough decision in my head, but I hope I do not have to come to that decision this time round. But other then that planning has been ok so far, I feel.

As I said in the previous entry, the next time I wrote things will be better. And I guess in someways things are better now. So fast ITP's over already and school's starting. Yesterday was my last day of work. I'll talk more about this holidays in the next entry.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.