Just a normal and simple blog
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 8:08 AM;
11 Feb
Cloudy day
Dear blog,
Its been quite awhile. So many things have happened. Its quite amazing how much I have felt and realised during this period of time.

A few weeks ago I did something very childish. After taking some time to think about the whole incident, I realised I let my head get the better of me. I then started to wonder if I'm very childish. Like doing things when and where and the way I want. And then I realised that I'm really quite childish actually. And the thing is that, I don't seem to know that I'm always like this. Until now.

I feel that alot of things I do I may think that I'm using my head to think, but then I'm actually using my heart all these while. And even though I may always say I have to choose between the head or the heart, but both of them turns out to be just the heart actually. Somewhere down there I actually want stuff I think might happen, to happen.

Nevermind blog, if you don't understand. I just felt I have to say it out.

I guess I can say I'm top of my basketball game now. I have never been at this stage, where I am now. Credits to my current teammates who I've been training all these while with. They made me run, run and run some more. Run for empty spaces that is. And even though I don't like to and am still a little lazy to run during matches but, I guess it really improves my game. I think without them, I would never play like the way I'm playing now.

Quite a few things have changed during this period of time. Some things are kinda different now I guess. Difference feelings, people change, difference appearance, mindset change. I do not know if the changes are for better or for worst but I know that, I always don't like changes.

I guess she's right. When things are like this for some time you'll get used to things. And when you get used to things, somehow it becomes feelings. I still don't know if I have the feelings, but I know that I'm used to it already. I wonder how will things turn out.

Class has been great lately. Everyone's getting used to and more comfortable with each other. It all started from MR project and then the playing of poker cards. And also all the gambling that we had quite a few times in the last week of school. Not forgetting the time we spent together also. Going out of school to eat together, celebrating Lida's birthday and going to Hewett's house to play. Its kinda weird that we start to bond more now during the last few weeks of school. But lucky we are all still going to be the same class for one more year if not whatever we had during this period of time kinda got to waste.


I guess I was right. I believe we will get better and we did. I can see that year 3 will be interesting and it might be the best year ever.

Anyways remember in the previous post I was telling you about a decision I was thinking about? Though I still haven really come to a decision yet but, I'm more or less decided already.
I'll tell you more about it when everything's confirm.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.