Just a normal and simple blog
Sunday, January 11, 2009 11:29 AM;
11 Jan
Sunny day
Dear blog,
I realised I still have some stuff I didn't say in the previous post. But I guess let's forget it, since its 2009 already.

Playing basketball really helps me to get my mind off things. What's more playing with a group of good opponents, teammates and friends which forces you to focus nothing else but on the game. On the first day of 2009, we were supposed to play in the morning. But none of us could get up to wake the others up. Anyways last friday night we went and play at another place which I can't describe how awfully bad the place is. Even though that night was quite a tough night, I still had fun playing with the rest till the lights went out. And the talking session after that which I enjoy. I really needed all that on that day cause, I didn't want to think about what's going to happen on that friday. Which didn't happen in the end.

When I reached home it was around 12 already. Bathed and jump on the bed straight after that. Woke up at 8 the next day, brushed up and rushed down. It was another round of training. It was extremely tiring considering we had a tough time the previous night less then 12 hours ago. But then again, I think I can get use to these since I won't have any time or energy to think about stuff. Then came yesterday's training. I hurt my knee during one of the matches with an outside team. Which made me couldn't run much after that. It still kinda hurts now, but I guess its worth it since we won that match in the end.

On a particular day, I was watching tv where a particular scene stuck me very hard. The words the guy said, the same scenario they're in was somewhat similar. I suddenly realise that maybe everything happened so that its good for me, I guess.

On another particular day Kay and I were on on our way home. We were talking bout the times when we were in year 1. The times in the beginning when everything was so happy and enjoyful, how the few of us spent quality time together on the train home, and of course how the both of us became such close friends. Those were the good ole' times. And then, I started to think about primary school days, secondary school days and everything else that leads to now. There's quite alot of beautiful memories and fun moments. I always wanted to have a time machine, and that I can go back in time to relieve everything again. And of course maybe change a little history but then again, lets not be too greedy.


I'm still thinking about the decision which is quite a big step for me. But anyways, I'm leaning towards it.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.