Just a normal and simple blog
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 11:59 PM;
31 Dec
Sunny day
Day 22, day 11
Dear blog,
I don't know what to say. But then again I think I got alot to say about what happened over the past few days or past few weeks.
I still don't feel good actually. And I'm still thinking if I should tell how I feel exactly bout everything.

Anyways, first of all happy belated birthday. I wanted to blog on the 25th itself but for some reason I didn't. Time flies, it has been 2 years already. Looking at how much I'm writing the past few months, I don't know how long more I'll continue. I did have thoughts of closing this whole thing before, but didn't. Afterall I have writtened down so many stuff that is important to me here. Anyways till that day when I decide to do it, happy second year anniversary for now.

Today is the last day of 2008. I don't quite know how to describe this whole year. I guess its been a very memorable year for me. Many ups and downs and ups and downs again, here and there.

I have been writing much lesser compared to last year, since I have been busier this year. Got quite involved in Primers which I guess has already be a part of my life.(I'm still thinking of a decision that might change everything) But anyways I'm glad that I met quite many people in Primers which I can say are of certain importance to me. And also not forgetting the Sri Lanka trip that thank god I went for. I can't say how much the trip changed me and made me see the world.

Also, the passing away of a good friend that meant alot to us.

Momoders are still around, maybe with just 1 or 2 lesser people and lesser gatherings. But still, it was a great thing carrying forward from 07 to 08 and now to 09.

School has been much funner too. Seeing many familiar faces around in school all the time. And classmates being friends to good friends, since we are seeing each other for the second year straight and heading on to the third year already. Got in a new class which is kinda alright. Great people but I guess it just takes time for us to get better. Which I believe we will.

Joined a new group of basketball friends, my old secondary school juniors, for basketball every week. I guess my previous team just parted ways as everyone was getting busier with their own stuff. Its hard to imagine that I've been playing with them for about 4 years plus already. And now with a new group, I been playing more often and improving tremendously since they're a better group. I think we'll be playing together for a long time.

If there's a picture I want to post to end off the last post of the year, it has to be this one.

Somehow I really really like this picture alot. Maybe because on the day this picture was taken it was a very special day.

Right now, I don't think I want to think about anything else. But just to focus and find my direction in life. I hope I'll be able to stop being dependent on people, physically and emotionally. 2008 has been a great year for me. I wish I can go back in time and do alot of stuff I did differently. But even if I cant, I don't mind going through 2008 all over again.

Even if it still ends the same way as now.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.