Just a normal and simple blog
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 11:59 PM;
16 Dec
Cloudy day
Day 7
Dear blog,
I don't feel good. In fact, I think I feel like shit. Every night I'll tend to think about everything that has happened. It sucks, it really do.

I don't know if I can share with you what's happening anymore cause I'm quite skeptic about what I'm writing here. Who knows, maybe something else will happen after I wrote all these but really,
I don't care. Besides, I don't know who else I can share to. I don't even know if I can bring myself to start confiding in someone again.

The other time I dreamed that one of my classmates died. In the dream, Kay and I was told that our classmate had met with an accident and passed away. I still remember Kay and I broke down after hearing this. The exact same scenario just like in pula ubin the other time. I feel that there's so much I still have not tell my friend yet. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling quite terrible, couldn't get back to sleep. I wanted to tell someone about it at that time, I felt I needed to. But controlled myself cause I didn't want to bother anyone with it.

I think the recent deaths around me has affected me quite abit.

Kay and I went to visit Xing Zong today. It has been 5 months and 3 days. Bought Long John for him but since it was quite early when we went, we could only buy the breakfast set. Promised him we'll buy his favorite usual lunch set the next time we visit him. Chatted with him for awhile, told him updates about our lives. I think he felt happy to see us there. He look quite happy in the photo. I guess Kay and I felt much better this time when we saw him compared to the other time.


I still remember we took this photo after school on the day we first visited Xing Zong. We looked so happy then.(double meaning)

I can see so much that's going to happen the next few days. I'm feeling kinda tired now. I feel like dropping everything I have and just take a break. But we'll see how the next few days goes.
We'll see..


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.