Just a normal and simple blog
Friday, October 10, 2008 11:59 PM;
10 October
Sunny day

Dear blog,
Its been almost a week since I came back from Sri Lanka. Looking at the previous entry, its been almost a month since I wrote. And again, so much had happened before the trip, during the trip, and after the trip. But I won't really talk much bout them, because I think what matter most is that I remember them inside.

Just some thoughts after the trip. Going to Sri Lanka was and still is definitely a one of a kind experience for me. Looking at how the people live there and living the life there was special. I don't mind living the rest of my life there, at the tsunami relief camp, Thirukkovil. Life there is simple yet fulfilling. But I doubt there will be a chance for us to go back there ever again. And throughout the whole trip I had alot of thoughts and reflections. This trip really makes me think about life and everything. Another interesting thing was that I had 10 déjà vu during the trip. 10. I really wonder if there's plan for me to go to Sri Lanka even at the beginning. They say its a life changing trip. For me, I won't say I'm a changed person now but I can say that I'm taking a different view of life now.

I can still talk alot more about the trip, but I want to talk about something else, another special occasion. The day before i flew, we had a surprise birthday party for Bernard at my house. I felt something I cannot describe that night. Some sort of happiness I guess, that I'm able to meet up with them before I fly off.











I still got alot alot more to say, about everything else. And a big event is coming soon, my dream. But I guess I'll leave it for another time.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.