11 September
Sunny day
Dear blog,
I thought it was about time I wrote something again. It's been one and a half week since the holidays has started. Again, so much stuffs had happened. Even during this short period of time.
Today Kay and I went to visit Xing Zong. It was the 48th day. His brother had a ritual for him. I thought I would be alright this time, and I was, until about the end of the ritual when they burned his photo. I couldn't control myself. Truthfully, I didn't felt quite good for the rest of the day.
So, I have been busy preparing for my trip to Sri Lanka. Going there to do some community work and interact with the people there. Thought going there is a good idea cause I feel I need to take a breather. They say after coming back from the trip you'll change, to be a better person. Hopefully it happens to me.
Got quite some stuffs to do now for the next few days so I guess I'll stop here. Won't be writing much until I come back from the trip, or unless something happens. Hopefully that something will be good.
Ben.
Sunny day
Dear blog,
I thought it was about time I wrote something again. It's been one and a half week since the holidays has started. Again, so much stuffs had happened. Even during this short period of time.
Today Kay and I went to visit Xing Zong. It was the 48th day. His brother had a ritual for him. I thought I would be alright this time, and I was, until about the end of the ritual when they burned his photo. I couldn't control myself. Truthfully, I didn't felt quite good for the rest of the day.
So, I have been busy preparing for my trip to Sri Lanka. Going there to do some community work and interact with the people there. Thought going there is a good idea cause I feel I need to take a breather. They say after coming back from the trip you'll change, to be a better person. Hopefully it happens to me.
Got quite some stuffs to do now for the next few days so I guess I'll stop here. Won't be writing much until I come back from the trip, or unless something happens. Hopefully that something will be good.
Ben.