I don't know where to start..
Its been a week since Xing zong left us. And for the past few days i have been thinking about what had happened and how it has affected us and all. I think this incident is like a wake up call. To appreciate every single moment u have with people u really treasure. No doubt every one of us will be sad, but just that some of us will feel worst. Some of us will take awhile to recover from this while some of us will take a much, much longer time. Some of us won't do anything much after the incident, some of us will choose to do something about it and make decisions that will affect us.
That morning when i told Kay the news, both of us cried very badly. I still remember that scene very clearly. It really left me with a deep impression. I doubt i had ever cried that hardly before. But i know both of us were terribly upset because we not only had lost a friend but a really, really close one. Someone who really mean something to both of us.
To some of us nothing is ever going to be the same again..