Just a normal and simple blog
Thursday, August 7, 2008 11:17 PM;
7 August
Cloudy day

Dear blog,
Its been sometime since I really look forward in writing in you. The past few entires were sort of written just for the sake of writing.

It was raining when I was on my way back. Even though it was some distance from the mrt station to my home, I decided to walk home under the rain. When I was walking back, I started to think. I realised, whenever I encounter a problem I tend to run away from it. Not those everyday problems, but some other stuff. I guess I have always been like this. You may say its not the best method but I really feel it is the best solution to the problem. After running away from the problem for sometime, I think the problem will tend to go away. I'm still thinking about what to do, but I guess now isn't really a good time to do so.

There's still so much I want to write down but I won't. Things are different now. Probably sometime in the future I will. Probably sometime.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.