20th August
Very cloudy day
Dear blog,
I've been thinking through these few days. Even though I'm suppose to concentrate on my revision but I can't help and think, and reflect on what I did.
I wonder if I'm a very selfish person. Like I only care about how I feel when I do things. Take what I said in the previous post for example. I decide to just run away whenever I encounter a problem. But I don't even bother to think about how the other party would feel. Its kinda funny. Now when I think of it, I also don't know why I did that. But the thing is, I also know I got my own reasons for doing so.
Sometimes when my sent messages inbox has reached a certain amount, I would delete all the messages in it. But before deleting I will always read through every single message and recall what was happening at that point of time. I'm reading through them now and it really brings back alot to me. I realised that so much has happened during this period of time. So much, just so much..
I was watching a movie at home a few days back. And the movie was taking about brotherhood. I can't help but remember one of Xing zong's favourite saying. He would always tell Kay and me this, "What are brothers for?" Then he being his usual self would continue and say, "To pangsei." Haha
Its been almost 4 weeks since he left. I think all of us are getting better, but somehow I still can't accept the fact. Sometimes when I think bout all the fun we had together, I will just smile to myself. Its going to be the holidays soon again. But it just feels so weird this time.
O well, I think I will just end off by quoting another Xing zong's favourite saying.
Ben.
Very cloudy day
Dear blog,
I've been thinking through these few days. Even though I'm suppose to concentrate on my revision but I can't help and think, and reflect on what I did.
I wonder if I'm a very selfish person. Like I only care about how I feel when I do things. Take what I said in the previous post for example. I decide to just run away whenever I encounter a problem. But I don't even bother to think about how the other party would feel. Its kinda funny. Now when I think of it, I also don't know why I did that. But the thing is, I also know I got my own reasons for doing so.
Sometimes when my sent messages inbox has reached a certain amount, I would delete all the messages in it. But before deleting I will always read through every single message and recall what was happening at that point of time. I'm reading through them now and it really brings back alot to me. I realised that so much has happened during this period of time. So much, just so much..
I was watching a movie at home a few days back. And the movie was taking about brotherhood. I can't help but remember one of Xing zong's favourite saying. He would always tell Kay and me this, "What are brothers for?" Then he being his usual self would continue and say, "To pangsei." Haha
Its been almost 4 weeks since he left. I think all of us are getting better, but somehow I still can't accept the fact. Sometimes when I think bout all the fun we had together, I will just smile to myself. Its going to be the holidays soon again. But it just feels so weird this time.
O well, I think I will just end off by quoting another Xing zong's favourite saying.
What's over is over.
(:
(:
Ben.