Everytime when something memorable for me happens, the next day i'll get a feeling i really don't know how to describe. I'll just keep thinking about what was happening exactly at this time a day ago. And its not just the day after, i'll have the same feeling exactly one week after also. I will always want to go back and go through everything all over again, be it if it was a happy or sad ending at the end of the day. I don't know why but i always feel this way.
Anyways i forgot to mention that in the mist of everything yesterday, something else happened too. Its not related to anything at all but i feel its kinda interesting. I think i'll just see how it goes.
24 hours ago i was standing at the mrt station, waiting there.
Waiting for the start of a very special day.