Just when i thought i had the answer, she change the question.
Last week was a very very special day. I thought it would be a beautiful ending to everything. But apparently, it was the beginning. With our feelings flowing from rock bottom to sky high the past few days, i really don't know. The past 2 weeks have been very stressful for me, with me needing to balance 2 things and so much stuff happening at home. I have to admit, whenever i'm stressed up, her messages are my source of motivation. I know it shouldn't be this way, even since the beginning. But i really need someone to be there for me. Or at least me thinking that someone is there.
I asked Kay how he feels, he told me to stop before everything sinks deeper. I know that, i know. Its the same conclusion i came to before i ask him. But really, it isn't easy. What's more with our situation now. I guess we'll be both hurt, someway or another.
But i guess no matter how much the question is change, it all boils down to the same thing. And no doubt i'll be using the next few months, or hopefully weeks to find out the answer.
Who is this She u may ask.
I'll tell u.
She, is my mother.
Seriously.
Yea, right..