I had a great time last night. We didn't did anything special but for the whole 2 hours we just, talk. I think its really enjoyable talking to someone who understands u. And shares her experiences with u while u share yours with her.
We talked about alot alot of stuffs. Relationships, her sis, adulthood, and her perception of me. And also of course, God's plan for us. Haha. It was particularly interesting when she told me about her past relationships and also her current one. I feel honored that she told me what she and Guojun are going through now. I kinda understand why she didn't told anyone in Primers. I think i'm the only one who knows about this other then the both of them.
And it turns out we're really alike in many ways. Which i guess its a good thing? Maybe except that we both prefer to be the one being taken care of. Be it in a relationship or for other matters. And we both believe everything happens for a reason.
I told her about what am i thinking through lately. That i'm still not ready yet and stuff. And i felt better after she told me what she thought. I really hope we'll be able to do more of this. (:
I think this is one of the most enjoyable moment of my life.