I got simply too much to say.
So POC is finally over. All our 3 long months of hard work boiled down to this 3 days camp. Even thought there were quite alot of hiccups here and there but i guess overall the camp was a success. And i heard that many of the freshies found our camp much funner compared to the other camps. Ok at least now i know that all our hard work put in was worth it.
I won't say this is a very fun camp to me because throughout the whole camp i was too busy to have any fun. I have to ensure everything goes well at all times. But i will say this, that POC was definitely a great experience. Even though my mind was completely filled with stuffs throughout the whole camp but i still enjoyed every single minute of it.
I still remember during last year's POC, Kay and i thought that maybe we'll have the chance of being the gls at the next POC. But who knows we got even further then that. With him being the deputy program in charge and me the deputy camp commander. Which was kinda weird because both of us used to be one of those freshies siting down there.
And after this experience, i finally understand what's family really like. Not the usual dad and mom family but a group of friends that's so close like a family. In Primers we're really all just one big family.
And nothing more then that..