I finally got her appreciation letter last night. Even though i told her she might as well keep the letter for herself since she forgot to pass it to me a few times, but inside of me i want it the other way. Somehow i knew something will definitely happen after i read the letter but i still read it. And i was right.
So POC is less then 24 hours away. I wonder how will it go, how will it end up. After all we spent 3 months to plan for this 3 days camp. And besides, its a first time for many of us organising such a big event. Tomorrow is the day where i'm going to experience "growing up". And one week from now, it'll be time for me to start taking my life more seriously.
I only got myself to blame for how i'm feeling right now. I knew it was a deep hole since the beginning but i still decided to take a step forward. Its funny how i always ended up this way and i'll try to run away from the problem again.