So the past few days had been hectic. I brought my two japanese cousins around singapore for sight seeing and attractions. And boy did we went to quite a few places. Sentosa, underwater world, dolphin lagoon, esplanade, Merlion park and many more.
And after everyday i still rush back to school to join the rest for Primers RPC. I thought since i still have a few hours at night why not make the full use of it. Went for the bbq on the first night, went home and came back on the second night to camp in school. Its amazing how i can just go like that without bringing any sleeping bag or clean clothes. Free and easy. The way i like it.
I think she got the impression that i like younger girls. Since i told her quite a few encounters of mine recently. There were a few times i really really wanted to tell her that i like older girls. But of course i didn't. Because i don't want to affect our friendship. I doubt i'll be letting her know though, since after all its just attraction. But i think she makes a good elder sister or a good good friend. And i guess in the future if i have any problems with school work i can ask her? Since she took the same option as me. Haha
But i think all these are not the main point. The main point is to make POC successful. And she'll be happy. Which is the main point.