I'll just cut things short.
I don't know if i should appeal or not. On one side its interest, on the other its friends. I have to tell u the truth, i didn't bother about where my friends were going when we had to make choices in the past. But now for some unknown reasons, i'm considering the friend factor. Maybe i'm too use to discussing with Kay about almost everything. But then again my interest isn't there at all. And of course there's also some other factors why i don't feel like appealing.
And why can't we mix with the other dba classes. I know some people from there and i can definitely say that they're better then some other people i know.
I can't help but wonder if all this is the plan of the guy up there.
Ah i guess it all boils down to tomorrow. A hard hard decision.