Taking a break away from summary.
I thought i should give u an explaination, since i feel i owe u one. I though u should know what the hell i was thinking at that point of time, and all my other thoughts. Well that is, i thought.
Never assume cause it makes an ass out of u and me. How true it is. At least for the me part.
But i realized how naive i am. I don't think u'll bother about what i was thinking in the past. My best bet is that u'll most probably laugh after reading what i wrote and then get back to what u are doing after that. I always wanted to tell u the reason for my sudden change, i really do. But i guess my side of the story doesn't matters now.
I got to let off steam, someway or another. I told the rest that i'm not going down tomorrow cause my ankle's still not fully recovered yet. But i guess i'll be going down since its the only way to let off steam. I'm happy that only exhausting myself in a match then i can clear my head. And after that i'll take everything by my stride.
THIS is not emotional, THIS is inspirational.