Part 1
I remember before i got into poly, the day before orientation, i was pretty nervous. It felt as if i was going to school for the first time. After taking a long break from 10 years of studying and going back to school again, didn't felt exactly good. I still remembered the night before i told someone how i felt. And these were the two reply.
"Just look on the bright side. Maybe u will make some friends and end up being best buds?"
And i did. I got to know Kay on the second day of school already as we "coincidently" went home together. Ever since then, we've been going home together. We tell each other everything and anything we felt about. And not forgetting we would also meet up swim together and all those Primers event we went to. Indeed best buds.
"Maybe u will have a good time tomorrow or what. Who knows?"
And i did, even though it wasn't really fun the first day of orientation but i still did enjoyed myself. It was the first day, the beginning, the start. I like how we played funny ice breaker games and all those forfeit.
The guys bonded very fast during the first few days, even the facilitators can't stand it. Justin even commented that we were like girls, since we had so much to talk about. While the girls weren't as noisy as us.
I still remember the whole class used to wait for each other at the bus stop every morning and go to lectures and tutorials together. It was supposed to be an arrangement for one of the orientation day but somewhat it became an everyday practice. U can say some of us wasn't sure where the classes were so we just followed suit with the rest in order not to be late for classes. U can say that. But i think there's more to it than that.

To be continue...