I cannot believe the 2 things that just happened.
Huishan called me, and asked me if i'm free during this holiday. To be honest i was kinda shocked and happy at that very moment. Anyways i told her other then the SB orientation camp and orientation program i joined, i'm pretty much free. Then she paused for awhile and asked if i was interested to be the assistant camp commander for Primers orientation camp. Note its assistant camp commander. I got the wrong idea that it was assistant group leader.
So i just reply her, yea sure. And then she started telling me that there's quite alot of things to do and will most probably clash with my other programs but there's people who managed to cope and they seniors will guide me along. I started to wonder why is she telling me all this since agl is quite a small post AND THEN at that moment. Until she mentioned the word assistant camp commander again then i realised the BIG difference. I couldn't help but shouted in the phone "O MY GOD!" and i heard her giggling on the other side.
I got a feeling i would be in the committee and maybe start in a small post someday but i didn't expect it to be SO soon and such a huge responsibility. My holidays schedule is already a little packed with all the other stuffs and now its going to be worst. One, i was surprised that they picked me.
Two was, she called.