Time really flies. Its going to be the last academic week of school already. Even though we're still coming back for some of the days during the study week, its going to be our last time siting in lecture halls and attending tutorials as a class together.
I'm always quite erm sentimental about such stuffs. Is this the correct word to use? Anyways, its the last week that we're all a class before we split into different classes and who knows, maybe even different courses. So before everything ends, i want to treasure the every single second that i spend with my wonderful classmates.
Kick my stupid temper aside, i'm going to have plain simple fun.
I don't want to regret not enjoying the time i spend with my classmates before we go our separate ways. I want to joke around even though most of the times, our jokes are not funny. Because i know this is the last time to do all these, with them.
No more grudges, no more anger, let's just enjoy the last week together.