So, we celebrated Greg's birthday in the morning today. The guys bought a cake for him and celebrated in the middle of the basketball court. They sang him a birthday song despite the fact that there were many other people around. Like, completely strangers all around. Haha, but that's them. Then after that the usual basketball session. Been knocked a few times and ran till there's blisters, but that's nothing new.
I think this came a little late.
So, we met again. Its been like 10 months? Since that day. Although this time, we didn't talk at all. The only ''communication'' we had was a wave goodbye when we went back. But i think skipping all those 'How have u been?' and just seeing both of us doing fine is good enough. I guess both of us have changed? Other the appearance wise. I don't know bout u, but i do know that i'm not that silly boy anymore. I wonder if u still read my blog, like i'm still reading yours. But in case if u are, don't worry because all these, are just from a old friend's point of view. (:
I think this came a week late.