Whoa whoa whoa.
I didn't realise that some of u might misinterpret on the part that i was irritated by someone. First of all let me clarify that it wasn't any of u, for sure. How can i be angry at u guys when it was a DEBATE session. Of course there will be different stands and point of views. Lol
Secondly u are all good friends of mine that i won't afford to be angry with. So if there is anything that pisses me off, it will not be because of any of u. And since i had mentioned this point out, i guess its pretty obvious that the person who irritated me WASN'T A FRIEND. Or something like that.
I thought the way i wrote it was alright because i didn't want it to be obvious who the person was, but i didn't expect it to turn out to be so misleading instead. I took off that whole paragraph already anyways. Sorry for making u guys worry.
I feel that i owe u an explanation so here goes.