So much for the last day of school.
The last project for the term didn't go exactly as well as we had planned. It was bad, terribly bad. Stutter and stammer, look at the notes, helplessly turn around and bang my head on the wall. Aya, at least its over already. No use crying over split milk.
Now a shoutout to a special someone. Dude, u should know me by now. I was just kidding and i didn't expect u to take it so seriously. U know how's my personality like since the beginning. I'm pretty sure our 5 years of friendship can withstand much much more then this. Besides, this isn't the first time this sort of thing happened. Maybe a few more meeting ups and the awkwardness will be gone.
I don't know if u will read this, but just in case if u do.
This brings me back to the topic Pearl and group did yesterday. Blogging is just an extention of a person's narcissism. I don't really agree with it. I believe some people blog because it helps them to say out what they really feel inside. Maybe they can't say the things they want to say at that point of time, or because of the situation. Therefore the only way to let things out, is to blog. However i didn't, i just kept quiet. It sounds like a naive thought.
Ok, so i just came back from basketball. It was a tough match fought. Against some fat ass who tried using his size. Only way to beat him, is to be faster then him. Alright, so the holidays are here. Its time to start doing something.
Do you know that.