I have been thinking.
And let's just say instead of problems being solved as the year is coming to an end, new questions are starting to arise. Not to mention adding on to the older ones that are already such a headache.
I have this funny feeling. And i know that its wrong. Well, technically it is suppose to be wrong. It wasn't that bad at first. But after getting to know each other better, it got worst. I guess its just a phrase in life. But the only thing i don't understand is, WHY DO I HAVE THIS FEELING?!?
My resolution for the new year is to not let my temper cloud over my head. To have better control of my temper and change my way of thinking. I have to admit, i'm quite hot tempered at times. My classmates think i'm short-fused. Maybe i am, maybe i'm not. But its not hard to guess where i got my temper from. Anyways i hope now whenever i do anything, i'll be calm and think logically. Not making decisions completely based on my feelings. I remember my Dad once told me this, 凡事要三思而后行, 不可义气用事. I guess this line's gonna stick in my head for quite awhile.
Looking back at 2007, it has been a quite a good year for me. Other then some things that i regretted, everything else is fine. Got to know a bunch of new friends that i'm so happy i met them. One way or another, they're different from the people i used to know. There were happy moments and there were some unhappy moments, but it was still great knowing them. Also during this year a group of friends of mine bonded together, all together as a group. As i told them before, Momoders really brought me closer to people i knew but wasn't really close with in the past and also brought me even closer to people i was close with. Even though now it feels like Momoders isn't Momoders anymore, but still. It was a fantastic ride. Just these 2 events is enough to make 2007 a great year.
Review, reminisce and recap 2007. I wonder what 2008 will bring. Hopefully this time round, i'll get everything right. 3 times' a charm? We'll have to see about that. Just don't let me have any regrets la huh. 2 major ones are enough.
There's still a question that i'm thinking about. I wonder if i'll find out the answer in 2008.