Then we started to set up the place. Decorate the place with balloons and setting up the booths. The guys got a little bored so we played some poker, but it was a short while only. After that we continue setting up while some of the kids started making their way in. Then, the party got started.
Let's just see some of the pics.
On the bus.
Alex with the baby boy
Clariss with the baby boy
Erm.. Don't puke. Thanks
7/8 of the guys. Too bad Bryan wasn't there.
So we ended at around 3 and started packing up. And then it started to pour, like hell. I don't know why but i suddenly had the urge of running out in the rain. I just shouted if anyone wants to play in the rain and i ran out. Debbie and Anna ran out too. Then i realised my phone, camera and wallet was still in my pants. I ran back in to keep them and ran back out again. It was fun. I don't think we usually have a chance to go out and play in the rain.
And then we all dispersed. Went to eat, and went back home. It was a very very fun day. I don't know why i got so excited and hyper in the beginning but i really really enjoy myself. If only everyday was like this.
Its never going to be the same again. We both know.






