Just a normal and simple blog
Sunday, November 18, 2007 11:05 AM;
Stop, think, and think.

Are u a person that believes u control your own destiny, u are the only one that will affect your life because of your decisions? Or are u a person that believes that someone up there have already decided your life for u, and u're just going through life according to plan.

I believe i'm the latter. Because i believe everything happens for a reason.

I have been thinking alot lately. All the thinking made me come to a conclusion. What the hell am i doing? Seriously, i don't know what am i doing. I have no goals, no plans, no nothing. But i do hope that i'm supposed to be feeling this way at this point of time.

I guess everyone's been leading a busy and always-on-the-go life that they never really have time to stop, think, and think about their lives. I wonder if u know what's your purpose in life.



I got a feeling that i'm suppose to go do my tutorials now.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.