22/4/05
24/11/07
22=11x224=22+2
11, 1+1=222=11x2
22+4+5=3124+11+7=42
31, 3-1=2
42, 4-2=2
22-4-5=13
24-11-7=6
13, 1-3=-2
6=2x2x2
There was this show which Jim Carry acted in, "The number 23". If u had watched that show i'm sure u know what the equations are all about. I guess 2 is just not my number.
2005-2007 2 years
There was this show which Jim Carry acted in, "The number 23". If u had watched that show i'm sure u know what the equations are all about. I guess 2 is just not my number.
Semestral exams are coming in a month's time. My performance this semester has been rather inconsistent, working hard for the first few weeks and then taking it easy till now. I think i'm going to start improving on my GPA of OMYFREAKINGGOD 2.
... ... ...
But seriously, i have to start pulling my ankle socks up already.
I don't feel good these few days. I don't know why but i just don't. I tried laughing my ass off with friends but it doesn't help, i still feel the same. So i guess i'm going to be more quiet from now on.
Ok i'm done here. Sorry if u don't find any sense in this post because i woke up 4am in the morning and start typing this.
I almost didn't want to blog anymore
because i really don't know how to start.
... ... ...
But seriously, i have to start pulling my ankle socks up already.
I don't feel good these few days. I don't know why but i just don't. I tried laughing my ass off with friends but it doesn't help, i still feel the same. So i guess i'm going to be more quiet from now on.
Ok i'm done here. Sorry if u don't find any sense in this post because i woke up 4am in the morning and start typing this.
I almost didn't want to blog anymore
because i really don't know how to start.