So many people asked me who is Sally. I gave a few answers, but i have to say none of them are totally correct. I want to reveal the identity of Sally but i'm quite lazy to explain everything. So i guess Sally can wait. (:
On the same day, the people from SP choir called me. They know i was in choir before so they asked if i was interested to join them. I know i told myself in the beginning of the year i wont join choir again, since i was tricked into joining by my peer leader in the past. I hate to admit it but i'm a little tempted to join leh. Lol. I did made alot of friends during my 4 years in choir, and because of these choir friends, i made even more other friends that are not in choir. Maybe that probably explains why i have so many friends from every level. Lol. So by joining SP choir i might meet new people i guess.
Pictures.
Dont ask me. I dont know what i was thinking of at that time also.
That's Olivia's hand, not mine. Lol
Caught Fengling this time while she took another pic.
TADA! All of our hard work. Haha
We took 3 different group photos, end up this is the only one left. Lol. Haha. Anyways this is Momoders' first ever group pic.So Sam, Miao and G stayed over at Dicky's house while the rest of us went back. By the time i reached home it was quite late and i waited for my hair to dry before going to bed. I think this is a pretty good excuse for me being late for 1 and 1/2 hour today. Dont u think so too? Haha