Its been exactly one week when i competed in IPOD. I always had this habit of thinking back exactly one week ago when something significant for me happened. Like i'll think "what would have happen if i did this?", "would the outcome been different if i didn't did what i did?" Its sad to say that i will always have regrets after everything i did. And how i hope i can undo everything if i'm given a chance to. But o well..
I have a hundred and one things to be done. School has started for a month already and mid semester test is coming in 2 weeks time. I notice i've been blogging quite frequently these days, like an update every 2 days. So i think its enough already. I wont be blogging much for now, unless there's something i really want to say.
Right now its back to continuing being a better man. I have a rough plan in my head on how to amend my mistakes, but i'll see how it goes.
不要轻言放弃, 否则对不起自己