I guess i'm becoming a more cheerful person. Being more lively during classes. Laughing at every single thing possible. I dont know why, but after IPOD i became like this. Maybe i feel like i have finally fulfill my dream after competing in IPOD. And whatever that comes after it is all happiness. But, i have to say i still feel sour inside of me sometimes. Its like sucking 10 lemons together at one go. >.<
I saw a familiar backview today. After taking a second glance i realised it was that same backview. However this time, i didnt feel a strong urge to catch up with it. And so i sighed to myself while i took slow steps. I wanted to look back but i stopped after turning my head halfway. I didnt felt a need to, since that backview would have already been gone. And so i continued making my way up to class. Climbing up each stairs as if i had just climbed the whole great wall of China. I walked to the classroom, sighed to myself one last time and opened the classroom door...
Just practicing CRS here. My composition not bad hor? Haha
I saw a familiar backview today. After taking a second glance i realised it was that same backview. However this time, i didnt feel a strong urge to catch up with it. And so i sighed to myself while i took slow steps. I wanted to look back but i stopped after turning my head halfway. I didnt felt a need to, since that backview would have already been gone. And so i continued making my way up to class. Climbing up each stairs as if i had just climbed the whole great wall of China. I walked to the classroom, sighed to myself one last time and opened the classroom door...
Just practicing CRS here. My composition not bad hor? Haha