1 week after school reopened. It was great to see everyone again. I guess we'll be seeing each other for quite some time more, till the next short 2 weeks break. Its the second week of semester 2 already, so i guess its time to work hard. I hope my concentration level will last longer then last semester.
Anyways,
Anyways,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to
SHIPING (AI AI)
SHU ZHEN (ACT CUTE)
JOYLINE (SMALLER BAO)
SHIPING (AI AI)
SHU ZHEN (ACT CUTE)
JOYLINE (SMALLER BAO)
I still feel a little awkward, i guess maybe both of us are. I did try to talk to her, but it was kinda hard. Whatever that comes out of my mouth were either stupid or random comments. But nevertheless i tried. Come to think of it, i was very dumb to start ignoring her in the first place for no apparent reason. I did have my reason though, but maybe i was thinking too much then. I dont know if she realised it but she did still talk to me. Maybe i was too unresponsive until she gave up. Yea i know its my fault, my friends have already chided me. But i am slowly trying to make amends for my mistakes now. I guess maybe she is just friendly towards everyone, most of everyone.
I dont know if i should write all these but i doubt she reads my blog anymore. And even if she stumbles onto this, at least she knows what happened.
And so Sally can wait, she knows its too late as we're walking on by.