So yesterday was the accounts paper. I read through the mcqs, read the second question and pondered for a very long time. Then turned to the third question and started writing. Yea, that was how bad it was. After the paper the balls plus Bryan went to eat botak jones. Great time hanging out together. Bavaani the queen decided to leave the commoners, us and join her royal friends.
Then came today where i went dental in the afternoon. Decided to change the colour of my rubber bands. Well, no more transparent ones. Since like already everyone knows i'm wearing braces even though i try very hard not to show. Yea, something new. After dental, was suppose to meet Keyan mummy and go catch a movie. But then mummy's still sick. So being the good er zi that i am, i told her to go back and rest instead of meeting me. Yep, so i went back all the way to yishun and bought a ticket for the simpsons movie. Yes i went to watch a movie alone again, if u're wondering. Well, to me it was pretty good. Noone beside u and u can laugh like hell without any worries. If mummy was there, i wouldnt have laughed so loud. Lol. But there was a couple seating infront of me though. I still did laughed quite loudly behind them. But i did try to control my laughter a little. I hope they didnt hate me. Anyways the movie was great. But would have been better if the couple wasnt there. Then, i'll laugh like this.
After that, went to meet up with Dicky and the rest to chili out. Bernard, Kenny and Nad. They were studying actually. Ha, what can i say. Being with them is simply great. Lame jokes here and there. Hahaha. Yep, so i've recovered already people. But my appetite's still a little missing. I'm trying to regain it. No more two spoons of rice and i'm full already. No more.
O yea. I saw/read something last night. I was damm happy after seeing it. I also dont know why. Haha. Its surprising, how little a thing can make me so happy. All is not lost yet, i think. Hee
Give me one more chance
to be a better man.
Then came today where i went dental in the afternoon. Decided to change the colour of my rubber bands. Well, no more transparent ones. Since like already everyone knows i'm wearing braces even though i try very hard not to show. Yea, something new. After dental, was suppose to meet Keyan mummy and go catch a movie. But then mummy's still sick. So being the good er zi that i am, i told her to go back and rest instead of meeting me. Yep, so i went back all the way to yishun and bought a ticket for the simpsons movie. Yes i went to watch a movie alone again, if u're wondering. Well, to me it was pretty good. Noone beside u and u can laugh like hell without any worries. If mummy was there, i wouldnt have laughed so loud. Lol. But there was a couple seating infront of me though. I still did laughed quite loudly behind them. But i did try to control my laughter a little. I hope they didnt hate me. Anyways the movie was great. But would have been better if the couple wasnt there. Then, i'll laugh like this.
After that, went to meet up with Dicky and the rest to chili out. Bernard, Kenny and Nad. They were studying actually. Ha, what can i say. Being with them is simply great. Lame jokes here and there. Hahaha. Yep, so i've recovered already people. But my appetite's still a little missing. I'm trying to regain it. No more two spoons of rice and i'm full already. No more.
O yea. I saw/read something last night. I was damm happy after seeing it. I also dont know why. Haha. Its surprising, how little a thing can make me so happy. All is not lost yet, i think. Hee
Give me one more chance
to be a better man.