So my dad got admitted to the hospital again. Another long story and i dont want to talk about it. I guess i'm the maid of the month now huh. Juggling with household chores, preparing meals and studying for that damm last paper. However i still have not study much yet. I was planning to study exactly one week before the paper but something had to crop up. The A for my Pacc is gone already and i dont want my B for Econs to fly away too. Why B u may ask? Cause if its an A i will have to get 94 marks for this exam, which is not impossible. But somewhere near there.
Ok this part is dedicated to those who tagged me to do the stupid quiz.
If u're thinking that i'm going to do it. Well, i'm sorry to disappoint u then. Haha. No offence, but i just dont like to do these stuffs. No particular reason. Ok i tell u one weird thing about me. That is, i dont like to do this quiz. Haha. Lol.
Ok. I think i'm done with this entry. I know its quite short but then, i tried my best already. Life's nothing much interesting for me nowdays. I'm only looking forward to the holidays which will be a brand new start for me. Anew. Alright i shall go continue my chores now. Damm it, i'm sounding more and more like a houseson. Lol.
to be a better man.
Ok this part is dedicated to those who tagged me to do the stupid quiz.
If u're thinking that i'm going to do it. Well, i'm sorry to disappoint u then. Haha. No offence, but i just dont like to do these stuffs. No particular reason. Ok i tell u one weird thing about me. That is, i dont like to do this quiz. Haha. Lol.
Ok. I think i'm done with this entry. I know its quite short but then, i tried my best already. Life's nothing much interesting for me nowdays. I'm only looking forward to the holidays which will be a brand new start for me. Anew. Alright i shall go continue my chores now. Damm it, i'm sounding more and more like a houseson. Lol.
to be a better man.