It just gets better and better isnt it? "Better" in this sense la.
I shouldn't have forced myself to go for the Ec test yesterday. I had the damm mc but i still chose to go. I thought i was alright already but the moment i stepped out of the house, my stomach starts to hurt. And hurt it is, from the way to school till today morning. Its seriously damm pain. Something like menstrual cramp plus labour pain. I'm not joking. So i went to see the doc this morning, again. And more medicine came.
Anyways now my whole family is down with illness. Everyone's sick and all. But Daddy and Mummy still try their best to take care of me. Not sleeping much and waking up at wee hours in the morning to give me my medicine and check my temperature. And all these, make me ever more determined to work hard for them. I'm the only one they can rely on, so i'm going to make myself a strong support.
Sometimes i wish i have someone else to care for me. And someone else that i can care for too. Someone that i can whine to whenever my stomach hurts like hell. Someone to scold me whenever i'm sick and i dont want to see the doctor. Someone to force me to take those cute cute tablets that doesnt taste anything like cute. Someone.
Or maybe i already have such someones. Just that they're always not the ones i want. Gosh, u must be thinking i'm blabbing nonsense right. I think so too. I think i haven take my medicine yet. Lalala.
O yea, i have not started any revision for Pacc. GG GL and HF to me.