Pacc-95
Econs-64
Stats-85.5
ITAB-27
MOB-52
Happy? Yep. Disappointed? Yup. Its all upon 100 by the way. What else more can i say. Only that i'm definitely happy for my pacc and stats. Just only just some careless mistakes here and there, but what can i do. If i know my mistakes i would have already score full marks, which is impossible. Quite disappointed for my MOB, could have score much higher if not for thinking too much for one question. Fuck, i'm always thinking too much. Econs was not so bad, just that abit disappointing cause the topics tested were relatively easy. ITAB was the worst of the lot. Couldnt do much bout it anyways. Just have to work hard on microsoft words now which seems hard too. Dammit, how much must i score for my next test to even out the marks. I dont want to be a forward module student.
I'm pretty much screwed up now. Just like what i have screwed up on everything else. Even the one thing i really like, basketball, i also cant do well in it. My only dream, is to get into the school team and play a match in an indoor stadium. I want to hear the screeching sound of basketball shoes rubbing against the floor. I want to hear the sound of the net when the ball goes perfectly right in. I want to hear people cheering for me and my team. I really want. But sad to say, i'm not good enough for all that. Was too late when i wanted to join basketball in primary school, and my secondary school didnt have the cca. Now in poly, i doubt my standard is good enough to get into the school team. Yea i have my own basketball team outside, but the team's unofficial. Even the jersey we wanted to make for our team failed. That dream, is the only thing i can really say its mine dream. Thats the only thing i know i really want.
2 might have been possibilities and its all gone now. Ok maybe its only 1, cause the other one i really dont know the person yet. Ah me and my big mouth, and my stupid thinking. Can never do things right. Now, i feel like going back to when i just entered SP. At least that was when everything was good. I thought i have already learn my mistake from the past. But apparently not. Now its like history repeating itself all over again. Just a few months, and life is like hell after. I think the problem lies with me. Like everytime it has been, not them.
Lets start anew shall we.
Hi, my name's benjamin.
Whats yours?
:)