I started to believe the saying 'Whenever god closes one door on u, he'll open another door up'. But now, it doesnt matter anymore if i believe it or not.
I dont know whats happening. I can sense u're kinda ignoring me these days. We started off quite well.. too well maybe. And now, its like we are total strangers. Did i do something wrong? Did i made a wrong move? Its suppose to be the longer the time we know each other, we open up more to each other. But u were already so friendly in the beginning. It kinda shocked me, even though i was kinda happy that u were like that. All the things u did and all the care and concern u gave, i appreciate it. Maybe i got the wrong idea, thats why u are like that now. I was trying to find the chance to talk to u in many occasions, but u simply walk away. I tried, i really did. And now, i'm tired. I'm tired of always being the one trying very hard to get things done. Its like this the previous time, and now its also the same. Why cant for once, things get done for me. I'm very tired already, i really am. So now, i'm going to say forget it. Forget it bout everything. I'm going to give it a miss this time.
Sometimes teasing one another or making fun of one another is fun. But too many times of those, is irritating. No i'm not angry people, dont worry. I will never be angry with u guys. I just need some time off to think.
No more emo bo bo anymore. Just going to be a happy-go-lucky person with a hell-if-i-care attitude. Now that i have straighten out my thinking, lets hope i can stick to my decision. No more waiving from what i have decided, no more procrastination. I'm done with it people. For once, i am so determined.
I never felt my heart so light before.
I dont know whats happening. I can sense u're kinda ignoring me these days. We started off quite well.. too well maybe. And now, its like we are total strangers. Did i do something wrong? Did i made a wrong move? Its suppose to be the longer the time we know each other, we open up more to each other. But u were already so friendly in the beginning. It kinda shocked me, even though i was kinda happy that u were like that. All the things u did and all the care and concern u gave, i appreciate it. Maybe i got the wrong idea, thats why u are like that now. I was trying to find the chance to talk to u in many occasions, but u simply walk away. I tried, i really did. And now, i'm tired. I'm tired of always being the one trying very hard to get things done. Its like this the previous time, and now its also the same. Why cant for once, things get done for me. I'm very tired already, i really am. So now, i'm going to say forget it. Forget it bout everything. I'm going to give it a miss this time.
Sometimes teasing one another or making fun of one another is fun. But too many times of those, is irritating. No i'm not angry people, dont worry. I will never be angry with u guys. I just need some time off to think.
No more emo bo bo anymore. Just going to be a happy-go-lucky person with a hell-if-i-care attitude. Now that i have straighten out my thinking, lets hope i can stick to my decision. No more waiving from what i have decided, no more procrastination. I'm done with it people. For once, i am so determined.
I never felt my heart so light before.