Basketball today was bad, at least for me. My performance sucks. Enough said.
Had a dream last night. It cheered me up. I was in all smiles when i woke up today. How i wish the things in the dream can happen. If it really does, i will be the happiest guy ever. I had another similar dream before, that made me happy too. But in the end, in reality, that thing in the dream didnt happen. They say dreams are opposite to reality, but i had many dreams that really happened. Deja vu. The happy feeling now is not as strong as i just woke up. Anyways i just hope that the thing in my dream will happen in reality.
Started blogging from 12 till now. Kept retyping everything over and over again. I got many things to say but i think noone will understand anyways so i decided to just do a short post.
Cheer up girl. Cause i miss that voice.